Resources and Links
Useful boiler and used oil heat resources.
- April 13, 2015 EnergyLogic LLC Acquires the Waste Oil Heating Division of Firelake
Manufacturing - EnergyLogic plans to integrate the two companies while maintaining two separate brands and distinct waste oil heating product lines. Click to read the press release
- Washington State's Breweries Double Capacity in 4 Years: Here's a Map of the Top 25
- The Boutique Booze Boom in Washington
- Craft Brewers Challenge the 'King of Beers'
- The Taming of the Brew - Craft beer, from hobby to business article in the Costco Connection magazine
- Free Heat and Hot Water for Your Car Wash from Your Used Oil
- ASA Northwest Allied Member of the Month
- Incorporating Used Petroleum Recycling in Shop Design Heats Up Profits
- Superlube Heats Lube Shop and Car Wash Water with Heat from Used Oil
- American Distilling Institute (ADI) Annual Craft Spirits Conference & Expo
- Annual North American Organic Brewers Festival
- Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America
- Montana Fall Brewers Festival
- American Distilling Institute (ADI)
- Columbia Boiler - manufacturers of reliable, long-lasting boiler systems including used oil boilers.
- Columbia Boiler Parts Manuals - select your used oil boiler model to access its manual.
- Embassy Systems - manufacturers of radiant heating systems
- EnergyLogic - EnergyLogic, a leading waste oil heater manufacturer since 1984 and, as of June 2015, manufacturer of Firelake waste oil heaters.
- Firelake Manufacturing - reliable, long-lasting used oil heating systems.
- Firelake Manufacturing - Parts Manuals for Heaters and Burners
- MacroAir - the best industrial fans available.
- Montana Brewers Association
- Spirits Institute of Puget Sound - Rusty Figgins gives the nation a spirited education in craft distillation.
Get the Information You Need About Boilers and Used Oil Heating Systems
Contact us today to talk with a boiler and heating system specialist about your heat requirements.